Our International Reach
Active International has offices in 16 countries including five in Asia Pacific. Our international presence helps our clients get the most out of Corporate Trade across every continent.
Active International works with many multinational companies. It’s not at all uncommon for us to buy an asset in one country, sell it in another and retire the Trade Credits in a third. Our clients retire Trade Credits around the world even outside the countries where we have offices.
Corporate Trade opens the door to a vast range of services and products. Additionally, your Corporate Trade agreement can give you access to a more expansive marketing platform for your company. Active’s international reach and experience brings many advantages for your business:
- Far more opportunities to sell idle assets or obsolete inventory and spend your Trade Credits.
- Experience working in local markets around the world, understanding each region's unique cultures and business environments.
- A proven process for making Corporate Trade work successfully across borders.
- Insights regarding Trade-related accounting regulations, guidelines and practices related to your international Corporate Trade engagement.
- A vastly broader network of potential business partners.
- Unsurpassed expertise in creating mutually advantageous Trade programs.
Cross Purchase Solution
One of Australia's largest homeware and furniture chain store wanted to expand their Gift Card sales into new channels but did not have the relationships in place. We helped them increase the Gift Card sales by introducing them to new clientele.