Excess and short date stock is a common problem for FMCG companies. Active has a number of clients from this area.
While we always tailor the solution for our individual clients, we have a number of long term contacts in the secondary retail marketplace in both Australia and overseas. We offer the stock, in-line with any client restrictions, and sell to the most suitable purchaser. In this area we aim to clear the stock within 14 days.
- The client receives full COGS for the excess inventory
- The Active remarketing team manage the entire sales process
- The products are cleared ouside of the normal sales channel preventing erosion of the clients normal business
- The transaction is usually completed in a timely manner freeing up precious warehouse space
- Additional advertising is available to the manufacturer across its brands at no additional cash cost by using Trade Credit
- Trade Credit can also be used to part fund other business services
- Active is the preferred clearance solution for many of our FMCG clients
- FMCG clients make up aproximately 37% of our client base with approcimately 50% entering into multiple transactions