Our client had delisted stock from a large retailer. They needed a solution that minimised the loss to the business and an alternate distribution channel to restore value.
Active purchased the stock at its original listed price with Trade Credit.
The Trade Credit issued was three times the wholesale stock price.
Active then identified with the client areas of their procurement spend to utilise their Trade Credit which best fitted with their business requirements.
By partnering with Active, the client generated incremental spend allowing them to increase their marketing budget and trial new media channels.
The major packaged food brand realised full value for the delisted product that would have been a cash loss to their business.
In addition they were able to use their Trade Credit to take positive risks in trialling new media, generating additional value back to the business. The client was able to utilise their excess stock to part-fund their marketing and media budget to increase their brand awareness and ROI.
- The client received 3 x times the value of the wholesale stock price.
- The client utilised their Trade Credit which best fitted with the business requirements.
- The client generated incremental spend allowing them to increase their marketing budget and trial of new media channels.
- The client was able to part-fund their marketing and media budget to increase their brand awareness with an ROI.
- Received media campaign from a client who would would not have received any bookings otherwise.
- Generated profit from trading the media plan