Our client had an inventory of windscreens that were obsolete in the local and international markets. They were causing a loss to the business that also came with high destruction costs.
Active collaborated with the client to identify trading opportunities within their portfolio. Their media expenditure was an opportunity to drive value back to the business.
Active worked closely with the client’s media agency to identify which of Active’s media partners will fit in line with their strategy.
The media was then traded at the agency’s negotiated rates and quality parameters.
For every $100k of media traded using Active’s media trading partners the glass repairs company generated a $20,000 cash rebate which could then be used to fund underlying business expenses.
The ultimate solution for the client with the financial benefit they received from partnering with us they were able to cover the cost of destroying the windscreens, decreasing the cash outlay to their business.
- Sponsored media high volume that they would not normally be able to afford
- This resulted in a considerable increase in revenue receiving $20,000 cash rebate in every $100,000 media placed
- Revenue helped fund underlying business expenses and cover the cost of destroying the windscreens, decreasing the cash outlay to their business.
- Secured a new advertiser that would otherwise not have been able to spend without a Corporate Trade agreement
- Active profited a pre-agreed margin created from the corporate trade transaction.